Thursday, October 18, 2007

my computer experiences :)

I really hated the computer subject when i was in high school. I used to get grades like 77,78,79 in my high school report card for the comp. subject.
I also hated computerized projects, for the fact that we don't have our own computer at home.
I never shown interst in the computer subject as well as i never showed interst on using computer perhaps.
It was also when i was in highschool when i have the reason for renting a computer.
Friendster.com became a hit and when i tried it i liked it.
It was everyday that i always rent a computer, and actually in our comp. hands-on time i secretly visit friendster.com when our teacher is not looking.
I can say that friendster influenced me to gain interest on using computers. Friendster is not just an ordinary network, but its an ordinary one because it helped me trace my old friends since elementary
and early high school.
Now in my college life, all projects must be computerized. I'm so thankful that computers exist in our lives, they were very useful in my studies!

No comments: