Thursday, October 18, 2007

My computer proffesor....

The first time i saw Mrs.pinon, i thought she was strict in class and was very serious in teaching. The first time i saw her teaching in front of class, i see that she is professional and she used to give hard exams and projects. I proved my self that my impressions on Mrs.pinon were half true and not. Yes she give us hard exams and project, but what is not obvius with her is that she is actually a joker in class. The most thiong that I'll never forget about Mrs.Pinon is when she eat in class whwn she is finish in our Lesson our during our vacant. Her favorite is Turon and Hamburger. We always say "Man pahingi naman kami", "Wow ang sarap na turon".. She's just smiling. Mrs.pinon is not just a succesful engineer but she is a good baker.

No comments: